The Humm Episode 5
Growing Your eCommerce Business. Focus on the Customer Experience
Learn about what it takes to get your eCommerce business running and running efficiently for your goals. It’s not as easy as the saying, “If you build it, they will come.” It takes different areas of the internet to get things going. SEO, paid advertising, and social media are all part of getting that traffic. And if the customer experience isn’t up to par, it will hurt any progress forward. Especially if your competitor’s customer experience is better than yours.
The Humm Episode #5 Key Points with Anecdotes:
Starting or Building Your Own Website Isn’t Enough
- Having a cool website isn’t going to bring people to your site
- You need traffic and the right kind of traffic
- User experience is important. If you can finish checking out because of glitches or site speed, no one is going to come back.
Investing in Ads
- The first half of Google’s result page for any search is all paid advertising.
- Need to pay to play in order to get the traffic and results you want. Especially if it’s a competitive marketplace.
- Take time to research and find the best segment, type of ad, and placement of it.
- Don’t stay in old marketing ways, keep up with new digital trends.
- Speed site and security matter more now than ever.
- Give the customer what they want. Their purchase behavior dictates how you improve your eCommerce.
You can find more of our Humm episodes on YouTube or listen to the podcast version! If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave them in the comment section on YouTube or on any of our social media platforms!
The Expert eCommerce Agency That Will Grow Your StoreGet My Free Proposal
Stay in the loop on all perspectives.Subscribe