Do What You Love and Make An Impact
Careers at Lucca Alla Moda
Build something special with a team that cares
Lucca Alla Moda is an award-winning digital e-Commerce creative agency located in Rockford, Illinois. Our company provides strategy, design, marketing, and technology solutions with a focus on e-commerce businesses. With a strong desire to always adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape, Lucca Alla Moda is a place for constant growth with no shortage of new challenges to solve.
Business Development Manager
Are you a highly driven natural sales person that loves to connect with others, learn their needs, and then come up with a plan to solve them? It’s not unusual to be in a current or past job that held you back from having a true impact on the business because of legacy processes or management around you that didn’t allow you to flex your natural talents and creativity. Join LuccaAM and be a part of our small and growing creative company where you can truly make a big impact every day.
LuccaAM is looking for the next addition to our team. We are a small, passion and result driven group. We work with numerous industries but with a focus on e-commerce brands. We focus on more than just good-looking design, we are driven to create action, generate results, and help grow our client’s business.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the business development strategy for LuccaAM. The Business Development Manager helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners. This person oversees business development initiatives to guide them from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase.
The Business Development Manager is able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and LuccaAM teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. The Business Development Manager is as much a leader as they are a communicator and mentor. The ability to read between the lines and hear what is not being said is at the core of this role and an ability to solicit information.
- Run end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses.
- Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives and help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs.
- Build and maintain new business pipeline relationships with intermediaries and prospective clients
- Responsible for overall new sales and account growth
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Participate in strategic development of new business
- Proven track record to grow new business
- Proven track record of satisfied clients
- Strong platform experience
- Success generating business with digital and offline tactics (cold calling, event networking etc.)
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to create strong relationships with intermediaries
- Seasoned in a client services organization, preferably on accounts within an agency or top tier consulting firms
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Creative and strong B2B social media business development track record
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals
Culture and Perks
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal days plus 9 paid holidays
- Office Snacks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Working Days
- Awesome co-workers who care about building a great agency that cares about growing our clients business
- Have a direct impact on the direction and growth of the agency daily
* Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in LuccaAM but due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.
** No recruiters please!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LuccaAM. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on our contact page.