Do What You Love and Make An Impact
Careers at Lucca Alla Moda
Build something special with a team that cares
Lucca Alla Moda is an award-winning digital creative agency located in Rockford, IL. The company provides strategy, design, marketing, and technology solutions with a focus on e-commerce businesses and non-profit organizations. With a strong desire to always adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape, Lucca Alla Moda is a place for constant growth with no shortage of new challenges to solve.
Come join our small and growing company. Make a big impact every day.
LuccaAM is looking for the next addition to our team. We are a small, passion and result driven group. We work with numerous industries but with a focus on e-commerce and non-profit brands. We focus on more than just good-looking design, we are driven to create action, generate results, and help grow our client’s business.
We are growing and need an all-star project and account manager to join us in our Rockford, IL office. Ideally, you have several years of experience working in a digital agency, working with designers, content strategists, and developers. We’re looking for someone with superlative attention to detail and excellent communication skills who is ready to hit the ground running.
This role will also include working with both the client and services team to coordinate projects to ensure they stay on budget and on time while building long-lasting positive relationships with clients.
As with nearly any job at a company of our size, your duties are likely to evolve over time, but this is the core of what you will do as you join LuccaAM:
- Grow profitability of the agency while cultivating a long-term relationship with the clients
- Understand clients current business, services, and needs
- Recommend proper services to meet their goals
- Provide a level of client service that exceeds expectations
- Manage client’s expectations thoughtfully
- Manage, schedule, and attend client meetings for projects
- Set up internal and client meeting agendas
- Coordinate resources for interactive projects
- Create and maintain project timelines for projects
- Schedule ad hoc meetings as needed
- Manage tasks and client communication for support projects
- Take actionable meeting notes and assign them to team members
- Work with the team to set up general project and situational processes
- Manage client bugs and requests after project completion
- Schedule and conduct internal and client debriefs after project completion
You must be able to say yes to the following:
- Do you consider yourself a strong communicator?
- Are you good at following up?
- Are you passionate about what you do?
- Do you like other people?
- Have a sense of humor?
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, interactive services company in a client-facing role is preferred
- Working knowledge of web and social analytics
- Organization skills are your blood. You live by prioritization and organization. You’re a born multitasker who loves to take on a good challenge; especially on a tight deadline. You see the big picture, but your attention to detail and creative flair make you an invaluable asset to any team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Social media management, SEO, PPC knowledge is a big plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LuccaAM. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on our contact page.