Do What You Love And Make An Impact
Careers at LuccaAM
Build something special with a team that cares
LuccaAM is an award-winning digital eCommerce creative agency located in Rockford, Illinois. Our company provides strategy, design, marketing, and technology solutions with a focus on eCommerce businesses. With a strong desire to always adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape, LuccaAM is a place for constant growth with no shortage of new challenges to solve.
Entry Level Position
Do you think strategically when it comes to digital marketing? Do search engine rankings and the latest digital marketing trends interest you?
You’ll be tasked with helping clients to improve their online marketing outcomes through search engine optimization.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about digital marketing and are self-proclaimed data nerds. If you get consumed by a topic and have to know more, if you listen to podcasts just because you want to learn something, if you want to learn something new every single day, this could be the role for you!
With this being an entry level position, you will be receiving training and you will directly support our Digital Marketing Manager.
- Performing keyword research in sync with the client’s business goals in order to optimize the prevailing content and discover new opportunities
- Assistance in creating and implementing content strategies, keeping in mind the SEO goals
- Execute campaigns for link building campaigns that should go hand in hand with client’s SEO objectives
- A detailed analysis of the results derived that should be in coordination with the website’s structure and the web pages
- Identify internal site structure opportunities to improve user navigation and search engine crawlability
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and mark the key areas of importance according to the client goals
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are followed
- Research and practice, stay ahead of the latest updates regarding tools, techniques, and methods related to SEO
- Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and making recommendations
- Ensuring that client websites are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients’ online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
- Produce, analyze, and send monthly client SEO reports
- Should suggest and implement strategies for content development. All the strategies should be in sync with SEO objectives
- Should be able to perform research on latest algorithm updates
- Share you love for knowledge through our perspective blog articles and in our show The Humm
- Experience working in an agency (a plus)
- Ideally would like experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for around 1 to 2 years
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must know the vitality of mobile optimized website
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Come join our small and growing creative company. Make a big impact every day.
Culture and Perks
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal days plus 9 paid holidays
- Office Snacks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Remote Working Days
- Awesome co-workers who care about building a great agency that are driven to growing our clients business
- Have a direct impact on the direction and growth of the agency daily
* Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in LuccaAM but due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.
** No recruiters please!
We are currently not hiring but we always accept applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LuccaAM. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on our contact page.