Do What You Love and Make An Impact
Careers at Lucca Alla Moda
Build something special with a team that cares
Lucca Alla Moda is an award-winning digital e-Commerce creative agency located in Rockford, Illinois. Our company provides strategy, design, marketing, and technology solutions with a focus on e-commerce businesses. With a strong desire to always adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape, Lucca Alla Moda is a place for constant growth with no shortage of new challenges to solve.
Social Media Manager
Full-Time position at our Rockford, IL office.
Come join our small and growing creative company. Make a big impact every day.
LuccaAM is looking for the next addition to our team. We are a small, passion and result driven group. We work with numerous industries but with a focus on e-commerce brands. We focus on more than just good-looking design, we are driven to create action, generate results, and help grow our client’s business.
We are growing and need an all-star Social Media Manager to join us in our Rockford, IL office. We’re looking for someone with superlative attention to detail, loves digging into data and has experience creating, managing and growing brands through social media content creation, management, and advertising campaigns.
As with nearly any job at a company of our size, your duties are likely to evolve over time, but this is the core of what you will do as you join LuccaAM:
- Manage social media accounts for LuccaAM and our clients
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending forward-thinking ideas
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives
- Communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear roadmap for the future
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Proactively find engagement opportunities with influencers and bloggers
- Understand what the trends are in social media, including monitoring what others are doing, along with new platform innovations
- Schedule/post all content in sync with the approved calendar and according to channel goals and best practices for high engagement; check to assure it goes out as planned, while nimbly adjusting to unknowns and scheduling changes
- Planning and execution of social media programs and campaigns
- Understanding of how to create a social media-friendly voice and channel the brand sentiment to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer conversations and relationships.
REQUIREMENTS You must be able to say yes to the following:
- Do you consider yourself a strong communicator?
- Are you good at following up?
- Are you passionate about what you do?
- Do you like other people?
- Have a sense of humor (You’ll need one)?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms. This includes knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform
- Advanced Social Media Skills: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- 2+ years of Paid Facebook Advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus)
- 2+ years of experience managing clients/accounts (Any industry)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You possess solid knowledge of brand tone and voice, social trends, and copywriting best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives on working in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Culture and Perks
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal days plus 9 paid holidays
- Office Snacks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Working Days
- Awesome co-workers who care about building a great agency that cares about growing our clients business
- Have a direct impact on the direction and growth of the agency daily
* Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in Lucca Alla Moda but due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.
** No recruiters please!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LuccaAM. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on our contact page.